Destination: COSTA RICA
"Centering yourself on a surfboard or yoga mat, descending into bat-filled caves or ascending misty volcanic peaks, hiking, biking or ziplining – your only limit is your return date."
- From our friends at Lonely Planet
* as of January 5th, 2022
- No need for a COVID test to enter country.
- Unvaccinated travellers must have proof of travel health insurance.
- Must acquire a Digital Health Card online prior to arrival, regardless of vaccine status. This QR Code must be shown at border upon entry.
- Mandatory masks indoors and public transport.
- Must be fully vaccinated to enter most venues (bars, restaurants, malls, theatres etc).
A helpful video that touches on the history of Costa Rica, but focuses on 12 great travel tips that will no doubt help your trip planning.
Leave a comment below and share some of your Costa Rican travel experiences...can't misses, helpful tips, how to get around etc.