"Lemurs, baobabs, rainforest, desert, hiking and diving: Madagascar is a dream destination for outdoors enthusiasts – half the fun is getting to all these incredible attractions."
- From our friends at Lonely Planet
* as of January 10th, 2022
- Proof of negative PCR test within 72 hours of travel.
- Travellers must test again upon arrival at the airport and quarantine at a hotel until test results are received (usually with 24-48 hours).
- If test is Positive, you must quarantine for 14 days.
- Some businesses catering to tourists are operating at reduced capacity.
- Masks advised indoors.
Leave a comment below and share any of your travel experiences in Madagascar...can't misses, helpful tips, how to get around etc.