As a lot of us are trying to eat less meat these days, I thought I’d share some ideas to keep those savory summer BBQ cravings satisfied with some yummy veggie recipes!
- Sauces like this chimichurri can be a great burst of flavour to add to those simple BBQ veggies
- Marinate your Mushrooms like in this recipe and throw them on the BBQ.
- A yummy fresh and smoky crunch can be achieved with this summer squash
- You don’t throw these roasted potatoes on the BBQ but I think you can achieve better flavour in the oven and it’s still a great addition to the meal!
- For a delicious and bright side dish to balance all those smoky and savoury flavours you can whip up this yummy orzo salad
Let us know if you give any of these a try and if you have any recipes you love and would like to share in the comments below!