Camping season is upon us and if you’re able to get to a local campsite this summer I have some suggestions for a satisfying overnight stay!
- It’s a quick easy snack or meal when you’re not feeling like the same boring hotdog you had for lunch
- Stores easy in a big resealable bag in your cooler which is a great space saver
Hack your S’mores by making it with Celebration milk chocolate cookies
- The milk chocolate is built right into the cookie! And the cookie is the perfect shape! Magic.
- When things dwindle down after your day of adventuring, games like these are great to keep things fun
- Honestly this stuff packs a punch! I used this while working on a film set in Tofino and the mosquitos were a plenty. I was the only one not getting bit or bothered thanks to this amazing natural repellent.
- And bonus! No crazy smelling chemicals that seem to barely work anyway.
I hope you have a great camping season and if you have any tips you’d like to share, write them in the comments below!