"Chile is nature on a colossal scale, but travel here is surprisingly easy, if you don't rush it."
- From our friends at Lonely Planet
* as of February 9th, 2022
- Must provide a negative PCR or Antigen test within 72 hours of boarding flight.
- Hold COVID-19 travel insurance.
- Obtain a Mobility Pass prior to arrival to confirm vaccination status.
- Complete PCR Test upon arrival and quarantine until negative result.
- If unvaccinated, must quarantine for 7 days, regardless if PCR test is negative.
- Face-masks in public, including parks.
Leave a comment below and share any of your travel experiences in Chile...can't misses, helpful tips, how to get around etc.