"Hitting headlines, topping bucket lists, wooing nature lovers and dazzling increasing numbers of visitors – there seems no end to the talents of this breathtaking northern destination."
- From our friends at Lonely Planet
* as of January 30th, 2022
- If vaccinated, must provide a negative PCR or Antigen test within 72 hours of boarding flight.
- If unvaccinated (but have had previous COVID-19 infection) must provide a negative PCR or Antigen test within 72 hours or boarding flight. Must also provide proof of past infection.
- If unvaccinated, only allowed to enter country for essential purposes.
- Face-masks in stores, public transit and where social distancing can not be achieved.
- Fitness centres, pools, bathing facilities and ski resorts at 75% capacity.
- Restaurants, bars and nightclubs open until 11pm.
Leave a comment below and share any of your travel experiences in Iceland...can't misses, helpful tips, how to get around etc.